Sunday, March 25, 2007

Baseball Season + March Madness

So, is anyone else excited that baseball season is starting soon. Baseball is really the only sport that i follow closely. I am a huge Mets fan, and am hoping they have another really good year this year, which with the team they have is entirely possible. I'm not really a big fan of the Yankees, neither do I like the Red Sox. When they play however, they are always fun games to watch, and I guess if I had to pick one of the two, I do like the Yankees more, just not by alot.

Is anyone elses March madness bracket going down the shitter? I still do have 3 of my final 4 in, but I had Louisville in the final four, and of course they lost in the second round. I never liked Texas A&M, and with them beating Louisville, it just made it all worse. So, now the only way I can win my pool is if i get all the rest of my picks right. Which includes Georgetown beating UCLA in the championship game. So, all is not lost yet, but I hope everything goes through as follows.

2 comments:

SquishyBananas said...

I am super excited for baseball season! I'm a big red sox fan, but my dad is a hardcore nets fan! good luck this season

kerri said...

I'm a Yankees fan. They were doing so well ..now I don't know what theyre doing! And Clemens? ugh!